Auburn Rotary Club Goals
- Increase and encourage membership
- Enjoy continued fellowship and giving with current sustaining members
- Have every member serve on at least one committe and be involved with community projects
- Encourage members to display the Four-Way Test in their place of business
- Hold at least one workplace visit during the year
- Continued sponsorship of Camp ASCA
- Continued support of Hickory Dickory Park
- Continued contributions to the East Alabama Food Pantry
- Achieve goal the "Every Rotarian, Every Year" goal of $100 or more per capita in Annual Programs Funds contributions (goal submitted to the district is $100,000)
- Increase the number of Sustaining Members by a net of 10
- Sponsor at least one Ambassadorial Scholarship applicant
Objectives of Rotary
The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying or each Rotarians' occupation as an opportunity serve society
The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business and community life
The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons in the ideal of service
? Interested in joining?
Hopefully we've peaked your interest! Learn more about what membership in Rotary means...
Rotary Community Grants
Since 2013, the Auburn Rotary Club has awarded over $260,000 in grants back to the community.
Find out about that program.
Thank you to our 2019 Citizen of the Year
Dr. Karen Delano
Read more »
The Auburn, Alabama Rotary Club meets each Wednesday at noon in the banquet room of the Saugahatchee Country Club:
3800 Bent Creek Rd
Opelika, AL 36804
Committed to Humanitarian Service, High Ethical Standars in All Vocations, Peace & Goodwill